Saturday, December 3, 2011

ANGRY BIRDS RIO


Recently I have been addicted once again with this game. Angry Birds. But this time I played the Rio version. I finished it already from three different levels. Because there were only three levels available at the moment. The one posted above is level three. And that was the last stage that I was able to play.

My next plan is to play the seasons version. I haven't started playing it yet. Maybe next week.

I really enjoyed playing this game. Because you do not only hit those enemies by trial and error but you also consider some factors. Like for me these are some of the factors I consider before throwing away by available birds:

-the projection i would made by choosing the right angle.
-are the items around breakable by my bird to be used.
-how many birds do I have?
-how far are the enemies?
-can I do it in one shot?
-hit special items around.
-I must have three stars

Maybe there are still some I was not able to include. But those are some of what I remembered. I would make most of my time playing this game rather than do my assignments. But after it I feel satisfied upon accomplishing three stars and High score.

Enjoy playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment