Saturday, December 3, 2011

THREE MONTHS


Can you imagine a relationship spent three months without seeing each other personally? Just greeting each other (when there is a chance) through e-mails or texts. For me, I cannot only imagine because I am in that situation.

When I chose seafaring as my career I had already prepared myself to be engage in this kind of relationship all the time. The only problem I could have would be, how to find someone who could stay on that kind of relationship. Who could stand on a long distance relationship. Whom I could trust whenever I am not around. Whom I know would not cheat on me.

And I was very thakful to our creator for bringing up my girlfriend to me. She was the solution with that problem. You know why? We celebrated our third month relationship without seeing each other in person. That was really fascinating. Because, it is not normal for woman nowadays to be able to stand on that kind of relationship. And she, she made it.

The only secret with all of this is to maintain the Love and trust to each other. I give my full trust to her. And as time pass by my love for her grows stronger and deeper. This distance that we had made our relationship stronger to hold on. Of course, some quarrel is unavoidable. But we were able to solve all of that immediately.

All I could say is that, I love her with all my heart. Having three months in this kind of relationship is quite a big success already. And I thank God for guiding our relationship all the time. Truly with God in the centre of our relationship it would lasts. 



1 comment: