Saturday, December 3, 2011

LIRQUEN TOUR

First of all, Lirquen is a province of Chile. It is not a very big town. But, my experience there was so much fun. You would feel very welcomed by people living near the port. 



 In this photo you would see me with two Chilians. They gave me a booklet explaining what does the bible really says. And we had some talk about praising God and the like.

 Along the street we saw a lot of vendors of crabs. And there goes along a lot of restaurants as well. And this lady has the biggest crabs on sale that's why we choose to buy some to her. One crab cost $1. Enough already to fill our tummy. So I had two of it.

 So, off inside to their humble restaurant, we ate our crabs. We were provided with a heavy steel knife to be used to break the hard (i don't know if it's shell or skin).

 Of course, eating crabs would be more fun together with beer. The big bottle you see on the table is their beer called Cristal. It taste like the usual beer of course, just the name and price differ. It cost $6 one bottle.

 This is the the poor crab. Totally murdered.

 By the way the name of the restaurant was La Navie. That's the view upon entering the restaurant.
 After eating, we met this guy Alejandro, he brought us to the nearby beach. Of course, what else would be the first thing that I would do, picture taking. First pose(actually I was shy by that time there was a lot of people there and what we were wearing was not appropriate)
 Pose again beside a bangka.

 Pose again on the rocks. It was so much fun. Actually those people who were there were staring at us because they know we are foreigners. They were smiling of what we were doing. I haven't got the chance to have a photograph with them.

 The seaside. It was quite a long time since the last time I visited a beach. And to fit my attire for the place, I took off my shirt remove my shoes and rolled up my pants. And the result? Instant summer beach wear.

 That's the beach. It was not so good but enough for a photo souvenir. It took me a lot of courage to do this shot. There were a lot of chillians on my left side there. And they were staring at us. But I succeed.

Felipe, Alejandro and me. The photographer was Kuya Ramel. It was a total experience. The whole tour last about 3 hours only and it was all fun. I wanna go back again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment