Friday, October 7, 2011

CRAB FARMING


       Yes, we did some cram farming here at San Antonio, Chile. It was so fun for it was my first time to farm crabs in whole life. You can see the smile on my face. Actually that crab on my left hand clamped my fingers. Good thing was that I was wearing gloves that time. It didn't actually clamped my finger just the glove. We used chicken meats as bait and put it in a basket and let go the basket on the seabed so they could crawl in. It was really fun. The experience will last on my mind forever. 



These are just some of the crabs we caught. That's the second batch already of the pail. One bucket was full earlier by my other crew mates. 











There were also some shrimp who joined the bait. They look different from the typical shrimp that I saw in the market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment