Sunday, November 6, 2011

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

This Blog is entitled to my parents Carmelita G. Sun and Elias H. Sun.

I am their eldest son among the three siblings that they have. And I have been a witness of all the good and bad things that happened to their life as a couple.

Being the eldest I am sometimes the one my mother would be talking to about some problems she have that she can't share to my father. Since, my father is a seafarer he is always away from home. So I stand to be the father at home at times. It was not so hard since my brother and sister were so obedient and we all love each other.

Anyways, our family has faced a lot of trials and challenges in life already. I remember when I was a kid that my mother and father would fight because of jealous. I would not make it in any detail but they fight because of a flirty girl. My mother did something wrong that made me shocked. What I can do that time was to hug her of what happened. Though I was so young at that time, i think was in Grade 4, I understand what was happening. But you know what the best part after it. Ma and Pa, would accept each sides of explanation and at the end peace reigns at home.

What can I say about my parents relationship is that, they maintain and improve their love for each other as time pass by. Their relationship is really binded with God. That's why they stand firm amidst great challenges in life.

For the 20 years of their relationship as a married couple and always away from each other I have never seen that this distance between them made their relationship slacked from it's tight bond. I am so glad about that. Someday I'll be part of this kind of married relationship as well. And I am hoping it would be this good.

I would to thank God for giving me parents which really set as an example to us. I love them so much. Thank you Lord for making them strong for fighting for our family. I am excited for them to reach 25th year for it will SILVER WEDDING. And I want it be celebrated. I want my mothers dream wedding be happened. So please support me Lord.

Once again, I love you ma, and pa. Thank you so much for being there always for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment