Sunday, November 13, 2011

THAT I HATE



We all know that the recent fight of Manny Pacquiao had just ended again with a controversial decision from the judges. And of course, what do we expect after this? There will be a lot of columns again on different tabloids and papers about this stuff. For the following weeks this story will be on top of the headlines.

But don't think those stuffs is what annoys me. What annoys me are those people who continue on commenting a lot of stuff on different social sites. They post all of their own opinions. What the hell? I hate it so much. You know why? Simply because, do they know how the game is scored? do they know well on that certain sport? Duh? I really hate it so much.

It irritates me whenever i read so useless commentaries and posts on my facebook news feed. Very redundant and annoying. On google+, the same is trending. And when I check my twitter, same thing goes, OMG, does these people really need to do this to be noticed by everyone? I know this topic is so much trending on the web right and in different sites but could these people just do certain comments if they know anything or something about the event very well.

But of course in the end, there's nothing I can do. It's the freedom of every individual to express what they feel. But my point here is, posts as much as you can if you are well knowledgeable about that thing. You would just look like a fool on doing such without enough knowledge about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment