Sunday, October 16, 2011

FIRST COUNTRY TO HAVE A TOUR



Before we could go out of the terminal port of Singapore we have to pass the Immigration of the country. An they will put something on out Passports and Olah, tour mode immediately. As usual they compalined on my very long name for they have to write all of it. Hahaha. everywhere I go somebody always complains on my very long name. And it would just make me laugh coz I'm a sort of used to it already since I was a kiddo.


While on the cab, I saw this sign board. Just a proof that we are really here at Singapore. LOL



Our classmates older sister was the one who became our short time tour guide. She brought us to a Thai Restaurant. And I only took a photo of the most delicious food we ate there. And here it is a Java rice. I don't know why? But I really loved it. When I go back to Singapore i'll taste this one again.



Unfortunately, not all of us were able to go out. Iggy was left on board the ship at that time for he was a duty as what he said. That's why it was only the three of us. By the way that's the inside of that simple restaurant having a very delicious foods. I forgot the name of the restaurant but I think I can go there again, hopefully.


That was some of Erwin's co-performers in Universal Studious. Clockwise from left, Kuya Qaloy, Me, Erwin, Kuya Franz, Ate Milai, and Ate Camille. The photographer was Airon at that time.



After having that delicious dinner, we walked a few meters going to the condo unit of Erwin's sister. The condo was named as "THE PARC". It was very nice inside for there is a gym and a pool when you enter the entrance. I forgot the building name of their unit and the number. But we took the elevator to go there.



Some photo shoot with props. Ate Milai was the one who took the photo. These items we were using was Kuya Franz's stuff. He is a part of martial arts. These was taken from the balcony of the unit.



The first photo we had together with a foreigner. LOL. Her name was Carly. She performs as a wrestler in Universal Studious. She also lives in the unit together with Ate Milai and Ate Camille. This is just a photo souvenir nothing else. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment