Sunday, October 16, 2011

SUEZ CANAL TRANSIT



This is our ship while transiting Suez Canal. Transiting Suez Canal, we have to pass under this bridge which connects the two side of Egypt. Climate as usual is very hot. I was expecting to see the pyramids but I was not able to see it. They said that it's far from this spot.



I was shocked because I did not expect to see a field like this on Egypt. Because whenever I hear the name Egypt, what comes in my mind are Sands and pyramids. That's why I was quiet amaze when a saw a field like this on Egypt. Now I know where they got their farm needs for meal.

But there was a funny thing that I experienced while we were transiting Egypt's Suez Canal. The pilot on board thought that I was a Romanian. It really made me laughed. I didn't how he got into a perception like that. First of all I am dark. Hahaha. But then, he realized that I was a Filipino. But he insisted that I also look like an Egyptian. Now, I'm a living crossbreed person from different races around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment