Monday, October 17, 2011

EGO STIMULATOR



That is called an EGO STIMULATOR here on board OLGA MAERSK. Looking at first seems like it's just something put there as a design. Yet, I was using it everyday before I start my at the Engine room.

It's like a hand patting you on your hand. Whenever you pull this knot tied on the arm of that hand with gloves it will give you you a pat on your head though of course you have to locate your head under this palm.

I feel like the hand is saying that "there you go, you can do it". Hahaha. I really loved this stuff. I don't know if my other co-crews here on board is using this one. But I think this is really one great invention and simulator.

As we all know. EGO means "I" or yourself. So whenever you use this one it boosts your trust in your self to do all the stuff that you need to do in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment