Sunday, October 16, 2011

ONE STUDY DAY



That was our white board onboard M/S ANNA MAERSK. Since that was called also as a cadet ship it has a facility like Classroom for Cadets to study and have lectures. Luckily, our Indian third officer at that time was so eager like us to study as well. He really loves teaching a lot of stuffs. At first we dimmed all the lights while waiting for him to arrive from his lunch break. He usually, conducts lectures to us during Sundays since this day is our available time wherein we are off from any duties for us to study and finish our assignments in our MANTRA.



After 45 minutes. The clean board earlier is filled with stuffs we studied. Very nice. We really learned a lot from him. Unlike on my ship now, we don't have classroom so I have to study on my own all the time. Good thing Engineers are very open on teaching me stuff I am asking to them.


This is third officer Aditya Mohan from India. A very good guy. He always makes fun with us. Especially to me. I don't know why? But on my other blog posts I will discuss what are those things he always to make me look like a s**t. But all in all, it was fun.


And this is the gang of Study loving cadets. Hahaha. from left Airon Verdadero, MArk Erwin Tamayo, ME, and Luigi "iggy" Victorio. They are all my classmates also in our school. All of us are Dual Cadets. I really had fun with these friends. Even though my jokes are not that so funny they'll laugh though very obvious sarcasm. We always watch How I met your mother (i often watch only the three of them) and The Big Bang Theory (Iggy often watch this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment